There is a lot going on for immigration advocates over the next few weeks. Here is a list of events you may be interested in.
- The Catholic Labor Network is hosting an online Labor Day Mass Celebrated by Bishop John Stowe, OFM Conv. of the Diocese of Lexington – September 7, 2020 at 2 PM EST – Register now to celebrate Mass online with Bishop Stowe
- The Justice for Immigrants Campaign will host heir national call on Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 2pm ET / 11am PT. A call reminder and agenda will be sent in soon. Email email@example.com to include agenda items.
- Refugee Council USA Webinar – September 11, 2020 at Noon EST / 9am PT – RCUSA will be hosting its next Grassroots Advocacy Webinar at Noon on Friday, Sept. 11th and will discuss the upcoming Presidential Determination, virtual advocacy efforts, the New American Voters campaign, and provide updates regarding USCIS, appropriations, and other developments. You can register for the webinar here.
- Registration is open for the 17th Annual Immigration Law and Policy (Virtual) Conference – September 21-22, 2020 – This year’s conference will address immigration, DACA, enforcement and other issues in advance of an upcoming general election. The conference is organized annually by the CLINIC, Migration Policy Institute and Georgetown University Law Center. Register today.
- The 106th World Day of Migrants and Refugees (WMDR) will take place on September 27, 2020. The chosen theme for this year’s celebration is “Forced like Jesus Christ to flee.”