FAN Friends at AdminRelief.org have created some very helpful community education resources about the pending Supreme Court case on the executive actions regarding DACA and DAPA. We invite our members to download these and have them available for people in your community or parish to reference.
These easy to use fliers explain in simple terms:
1) What this case means for DAPA and expanded DACA.
2) Roadmap overview of the case.
3) What happens during oral arguments.
4) What the Supreme Court will review. This one is more complex.
5) Who the justices are and how they could rule.
Each of these is attached below as a printable pdf form.
These pages are also available in Spanish on the AdminRelief website.