The Franciscan Action Network connects Franciscans and Franciscan-hearted individuals from all branches of the Franciscan family tree through Franciscan Solidarity Tables, a grassroots advocacy initiative that is taking shape in cities throughout the country.
For more information about how begin a Franciscan Solidarity Table or connect to one in your area, email FAN's Jason Miller.
Click here to view a document that can be used to start a local chapter of the Franciscan Solidarity Tables as well as a shortened version of the same document.
Connect with FAN and the Solidarity Tables:
- FAN on Twitter
- Franciscan Values Guiding FAN
- Franciscan Solidarity Tables One Pager
- The "Why" of Franciscan Solidarity Tables--Spiritual Resources+ Meeting Primer
Conversations are happening across the country as tables are being formed. Current tables include:
- New York City Franciscan Solidarity Table
- Tri-State Franciscan Solidarity Table, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky (Cincinnati, OH)
- Southern California
Tables in formation:
- Nashville, TN
- Santa Barbara, CA